sabato 13 ottobre 2018

Ma sì, dai, partecipo anch'io.

A questo, intendo.

1. One article or blog entry that exemplifies the best of the Old School Renaissance for me: https://d20d12.blogspot.com/2015/02/panoramica-gdr-italiani-vecchia-scuola.html
2. My favorite piece of OSR wisdom/advice/snark: don't know
3. Best OSR module/supplement: L'Ultima Torcia
4. My favorite house rule (by someone else): back in the days a friend of mine created a kind of weapon-type specilization similar to the schools of magic (improving Piercing, Bludgeoning and Slashing weapons)
5. How I found out about the OSR: can't remember. Maybe here or here
6. My favorite OSR online resource/toy: don't have one
7. Best place to talk to other OSR gamers: don't know
8. Other places I might be found hanging out talking games: my friends' houses (but not much)
9. My awesome, pithy OSR take nobody appreciates enough: new characters always start at 1st level
10. My favorite non-OSR RPG: Sine Requie
11. Why I like OSR stuff: I don't really like them :D
12. Two other cool OSR things you should know about that I haven’t named yet: -
13. If I could read but one other RPG blog but my own it would be: http://mesmerizedbysirens.blogspot.com/?zx=c3cb9e0b02138cbd
14. A game thing I made that I like quite a lot is: one of my old AD&D campaign in which I introduced alchemy
15. I'm currently running/playing: Planescape monthly or weekly, Original D&D twice/year
16. I don't care whether you use ascending or descending AC because: the mechanics are the same
17. The OSRest picture I could post on short notice:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento